So this coming weekend is the third and final beta weekend event and I have gotten my hands on some beta keys! To be specific, I have 2 beta keys to give away (possibly more if I get my hands on more by Thursday). But that’s not all! First place gets something for their Hall of Monuments as well (sorry, it’s not going to be terribly big as I am quite poor this close to release). If the winner doesn’t play GW1 or has everything in their Hall done, then the gift will go to someone who actually needs it. This prize was going to be sad and lonely, but thanks to Lady Verne of The Pale Tree (http://thepaletree.net/), we now have a much sweeter prize! In addition to the random grab bag of stuff I was going to foist off on you, we now have 30 ectos and 10 crates of fireworks (party points). These will be split between the two winners. A HUGE thank you to her for that! So awesome!
So on to the actual contest details. This is a twist on something someone suggested on Twitter. I want you to come up with a Tyrian inspired recipe. Not something that is already in the game, but something of your own creation. What do you think Tyrians eat? You don’t have to create the entire recipe, but if you want to, that’d be cool too. Just come up with a name for your dish and briefly describe what’s in it.
Now on to the rules:
- One entry per person.
- Entries can be however long you want.
- No profanity or offensive words (I.e racial slurs, derrogatory terms, etc) Anyone using these will be automatically disqualified
- Pictures will be allowed if you want to illustrate it, but make sure you follow rule number 3 as well. Also, make it look appetizing. Nothing too gross (although if it calls for tentacles, by all means put tentacles).
- Contest ends on Thursday the 19th at 4 pm PDT..no idea what the GMT is, but I’m on the West Coast like ArenaNet. The results will be announced that evening or the next morning, depending on when I can get through all of them.
- Te enter, just leave a comment below.
Good luck! And have fun!